Today I took a bus ride to school it was about 6.30 when I waiting for the bus... mummy had a hard time waking up to send me so just gave extra few ringgit for me to take a bus to school. I waited half an hour for the stupid bus. lucky me! I was not late ha-ha. Shavinish appeared in school today… and Ah meng and me only studied two subject today Chemistry and Additional mathematics other subject were wasted on the Expo that Police display in the hall, the picture was so blardy disgusting…
Brains, flesh, body parts of the victim of road accident… is shown… and there were all kinds of drugs in the expo too… we when for recess early after the expo. Then after recess we hang out in front of the scout dent …as usual Chan crapo will be crapping
And everyone will be listening as if is real. SUDENLY! a VAN when down a small bukit area when he was turning(I guess he trying to drift ) then we when a help to push the Van up back on the road and that bastard din even say thank you. Marc when home early today!!!!
Ha-ha after school I use Bobby’s phone to take picture of the stupid things that the group Limit Breakers did….
Brains, flesh, body parts of the victim of road accident… is shown… and there were all kinds of drugs in the expo too… we when for recess early after the expo. Then after recess we hang out in front of the scout dent …as usual Chan crapo will be crapping
And everyone will be listening as if is real. SUDENLY! a VAN when down a small bukit area when he was turning(I guess he trying to drift ) then we when a help to push the Van up back on the road and that bastard din even say thank you. Marc when home early today!!!!
Ha-ha after school I use Bobby’s phone to take picture of the stupid things that the group Limit Breakers did….



STUPID PEOPLE'S WORK NEVER USE BRAIN!!
When I was alighting the I saw this ACS dudes coming out of the bus they were like walking so slow (Gaye cool…) then it got into my nerves I when up before they get to come down causing a jam so they must move backwards and before they get to go down the bus the bus close the door and started moving causing them to stop at the next bus stop (Cator avenue bus stop)…ha-ha

No comments:
Post a Comment