Rajloo On Thursday, September 25, 2008

Is gonna be a month since my last post!! it was a damn busy month.. exam is the main topic in my head... studies were stressing!! because it was like a last minute preparation... because I'm a lazy Bum! but got help from my sis and I guess I did better than last time!! because this time I m confident of what I'm doing.. which make me feel kinda proud of myself !! but I still have a lot to learn!! because i didn't finish some paper because of lack of minute for me to finish the paper!
Thing were fun too at times!! like when the black out happen! just after my sis was talking about this blogger guy who had a black out.... the mom was talking about him looking good in underwear!! and asking him to be a underwear model.... ha ha then after minutes the black out happen in my house area!!woo hot Wei!! but I was lucky I don't have a mom talking to me about me looking good in underwear!! and few days after that another black out happen!!! anyway the fun part is playing with the fire!! and wax! outside the house!! then my birthday!! comes
My Brother and Karen bought me a wallet!! then i when OMG!! bau kedai!! thank you!! my sis bought me delicious cake!! and my mom and dad bought me delicious dinner!! thank you too!
, thanks for the wishes my friends! , thank you to the tuffin's for sending me a birthday card!! and thank you Bala and Bobby for the bath!!! today!
OH Ya! MARC IS GAY!!! and Jessica and Marc is lying about me being gay!!!
I guess thing will be tougher the next few weeks!! I will work hard!! cause I think i can do it!!
wish me luck!! and Ultra naughtiness may happen!!??

No comments: