Rajloo On Sunday, January 4, 2009

 The Rules :


1. Put your music player on with all your music, then shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn’t make sense. NO CHEATING!
4. With the answers, give your own comments on how it relates to the questions.

1. How are you feeling today ?
(song:Cranberries-Linger)
I swearer it's fucking bored

2. Will you get far in life ?
(song:Elvis Presley-Are you lonesome tonight)
Comeon the King! Yeah very very far....

3. How do your friends see you ?
(song:Red Hot Chili Peppers-Californication)
Psychic spies from China

4. Will you get married ?
(Three Days Grace-Just Like You)
I could be stupid
I could be fake
I could be useless 
But I love you

5.What is your best friend’s theme song ?
(song: blur-woohoo)
He needs a head check

6.What is the story of your life ?
(song:Flo-Rida Ft. Will.I.Am and Fergie-In The Ayer)
Oh hot damn! this is my Jam

7.What was high school like ?
(song:Everclear-Father Of Mine)
Very hard lah!! problems at home..

8. How can you get ahead in life ?
(song:eminem - suck ma dick)
Whoa... damn

9. What is the best thing about your friends ?
(song:Snoop Dogg ft The Doors-Riders On The Storm)
He takes me rolling on the street with his ride

10. What is in store for this weekend ?
(song:The Beatles-If I Fell In Love With You)
I fell in love with cars

11. To describe your grandparents ?
(song:Deep Purple-Black Night)
Their Legendary Heavy Metal Rockers

12. How is your life going ?
(song:Coldplay-Clocks)
waiting for a freaking Job

13. What song will they play at your funeral ?
(song:Sugar Ray-Someday)
why not... i like this song.

14. How does the world see you ?
(song:The Click Five-Pop Princess)
=.=

15. Will you have a happy life ?
(song:Mandy Moore-Cry)
not bad... i get to fall in love...happy enough.

16. What do your friends really think of you ?
(Snoop Dogg ft. R. Kelly-That's That Shit)
Wow... a PimP. =)

17. Do people secretly lust after you ?
(song:Queen-We Are The Champions)
Yeah they do

18. How can I make myself happy ?
(song:Gorillaz-19 2000)
Help me!

19. What should you do with your life ?
(song:50 Cent - In Da Club)
be a PimP

20. Will you ever have children ?
(song:Audioslave-Show Me How to Live)
em.. i guess No kids.

21. What song would you strip to ?
(Nelly ft. P Diddy-Shake Ya Tailfeathers)
Tell this to Sab!

22. If a man in a van offered you candy, what would you do ?
(song:Chamillionaire featuring Krayzie Bone-Ridin)
HAHA!

23. What does your mum think of you ?
(song:T.I.-Whatever You Like )
lol

24. What is your deep dark secret ?
(song:Everclear-Santa Monica)
I left everything there

25. What is your mortal enemy’s theme song ?
(song:Rihanna-Take a bow)
LAME

26. What’s your personality like ?
(song:The Fray-How To Save A Life)
I am a Super hero.. cool

27. Which song will be played at your wedding ?
(The Beatles-Yellow Submarine)
Fucking Lame!



2 comments:

Sabrina Lah! said...

i can strip VERY WELL to that song thank you =)

Rajloo said...

good!