Rajloo On Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I was studying for my exams last night then I decided to drink a cup of coffee which is strong. Later on around 12am I realize I got a lot of stuff to do in the morning like checking the car and helping my mother and afternoon I need to drive back to Kampar! But then I wasn't sleepy and I am not in the mood to study! so I stayed awake listening to light and easy. It's 2am and I realize it's raining... so I sat at my window listening to light and easy... a very relaxing feeling with blanket and a pillow to hug then but still I cannot sleep... so I was thinking a lot of things like what to do after my exams! then I realize this story is going nowhere because I am writing it as I it goes! =.=!

No comments: