Rajloo On Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The Black Canyon Coffee Café is located in Kinta City Ipoh. The company uses mix orientation but mostly in marketing Orientation. The company's business is the operation of coffee houses serving food and coffee of the highest quality, located in shopping center. Black Canyon owns and operates some branches directly, while others are owned and operated by franchisees. All branches are decorated to the same high standard, with overall designs selected from designs of available options depending on the type of location. Black Canyon's excellent reputation is based on serving coffees of the highest quality with a unique feature of the menu, are the "fusion" dishes which combine East and West.

Besides, the food they served to customers was bad and damn smelly just like some cat shit all over it. The waiters’ attitude was fuck-up, they didn’t even greet me when I came into the shop and they smile like I’m pointing a gun on his cock. The name of the coffee is nice but the colour like my pee, I wonder what they kind of ingredient they have put to make this coffee. Black Canyon sounds like some porn movies title doing some sex party in the middle of the jungle without having a light on. Nevertheless, the highest quality with a unique feature so called “fusion” or whatever fucking shit that is, still taste like drain water. I wonder how they run this business for a quite a period, maybe nowadays people like to taste shit.

No comments: