Rajloo On Wednesday, December 24, 2008







Yesterday morning... about 8.30am. My mom woke me up by shouting RAJLOO... your letter! I was like WTF! is afternoon already.. so i went downstairs.... and look at the clock.. is still dawn. My dad gave me this letter. i was so sleepy... but the letter open my eyes... It wrote in green.

To: Chindian Teenage boy
From: spotxo! lightzoeboo & felicity ixena

then I open it and two cards drop out.... and it's ticket's to the 80's Xmas party... first i tot is from Sabrina .... the there's a Map.. to the party.. emm so i continued sleeping...
then later in the afternoon... Sab message came.. ask me if I confirm if i m going to the party... so i said yes... and ask her is she the wan who send me the tickets... she said NO!... and that's when I realize there is a stalker.... haha.. it could be a she maybe a her... but the writing makes her a she....=) so thank you very much spotxo! lightzoeboo & felicity ixena and Merry Christmas

No comments: