Rajloo On Sunday, December 21, 2008








My job as the crew member of Racing Drift Auto show finally end. I'm not paid yet but soon. The first day I made two friends ah chung(fei hai) and Ah fai(ah yau) some crazee bastards. I din do a single thing accept eating and drinking(free...for the whole day) and looking at the Models a.k.a racing queens( fucking hot) training their poses. I did help to arrange the tires in the track... but other than that I just going around checking out stuff... and later at night Mr. tougeking (http://www.tougeking.blogspot.com/) took me for a ride in his car... and end of the day with Han sending me to Kopitiam in pengkalan.. and my bro took me home...
Day 2...I woke up early... and my Bro took me to auto part shop then we went breakfast then I only reach work about 12.50pm . I work at the register with fei hai and ah yau... we sat there and register RC racers... and still I feel bored.... then in the afternoon.. there were some guys shuffling.. so my Bro called me up and ask me to shuffle.. the model was like "ohw... how to shuffle??".. then she video it.. hehe... The sun goes down and the rain comes... i came out of my booth... ask my Bro to take me to the arena... Once i got in his car.... he went round the track with his car ... it was like so fucking nice...and i got out of the car in front of the crowd with a big box.... haha... once i settle with my boss.. I went out and watch some pro dirfter dirft... they were like so good... the car is powerful....the car is going sideways and the guys is pressing it's throttle.... damn lah... later after they left... My bro took me in his ride again....took me drifting he was like so mad... he made donuts... on the track... and not forgetting my Bro's car is one of the popular car cause his exhaust can blow fire... so people are like ohw WTF!! But my bro found something wrong with the car on our way back.... after he weld the axle on the same day..
Day 3 ... i woke up around 10.30... left home around 11.30.. we went to the organizers workshop... and we found out the problem of the car... the axle broke.....Thank god there's a extra axle in the shop but is already weld.... so my bro left the car in the shop and I followed Han to Batu Gajah... so i can go work, and my bro followed cuaci to go make his number plate... when i reach there fei hai and ah yau already working... so i joined them...but today the job was a little hard... damn RELA went M.I.A till 7am... so i must work.. but then i finish about 11.45am.. and i head back to Ipoh...
Day four... I ate breakfast... We convoy to Batu Gajah... My bro was blasting the fire a lot... then when i reach there same old job... but later then fei hai took out a deck of playing cards and we chor tai de... ahha... but later then i took pictures lah... but after that i left work early cause.. my bro wanna go home already...
















my bro got 5th place for drifting




My brother drifting





My bro again



My bro doing Donuts





























No comments: