Rajloo On Friday, August 8, 2008

things were fun!! I when to Chan class on Thursday and the drumming was happening!! THE drumming between to races!! hahaha they even made a video haha!!
Today things when well!! till some stupid disgusting fool spoil created problem!!
But i just continue with the day and forgetting it...studies are getting better i guess!! I am memorizing my history book!! form 4! the form 5 wan very boring! just dunno why i dislike it!! ermm! Today is my brothers Bday we gonna celebrate his birthday!(HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNE) gonna have a BBQ party!! I gonna attend it late because i forgot to go for the tuition on Monday so i must go for the wan on Friday!!haiz! my sis is gonna be back today!! she gonna check on my studies !!
OH yeah to day is Charles birthday too!! happy birthday!!and yesterday is shavinish birthday!!and and no more!! haha

.
.
.
.
I just got fucking good news!!! my tuition teacher called and told class will be replace on the holiday!!!!hahahahhhaah yeah because he wanna see Olympic opening ceremony

No comments: