Rajloo On Friday, August 1, 2008

..... I didn't really use the computer for the whole week!!! I studied hard!! thing were not bad at all the whole week, nothing bad happen to me !!!
.....today evening I lepak with praveent at the field, i was playing bicycle!!! the I ask praveent wanna see who's faster !! so he started after the first Conner!! Praveent's bike when out of control and he use his leg to balance the bike!!! and got injured

when the news of my friend pass away came to me I was very sad!!!damn!! I dunno what to do lah!! my brain was like going round and round!!haiz!! Why lah why lah!!

He was my friend in form 1 he sits besides me and teach me a lot of nonsense!!! haha he will crap and crap!!! I used to call him ugly and he call me chocolate!! haha good time!! he came back to the school few weeks back!! in style with his groovy bike!! but i knew it two weeks before he came because i was with him in the computer center.... he told me he is coming back to Anderson!! and he got in my class and sat behind me!! and always disturbing me!! haha and know he is gone!! cannot believe it!! I m so sad!! I dunno what to do!!

No comments: