Rajloo On Monday, August 11, 2008

last Friday was fun it was my Brother's birthday !! ate extremely a lot!! drank shandy at first then after that i saw wine!! so i also go get some!! hahaha !. and I m the wan who started the BBQ fire!! damn nice to play!!! but then my bro also play(i dunno why fire so nice to play)!!. everyone was watching TV eating and chatting.... and I was thinking how the people gonna use my house toilet!!! ahahaha OK! my house toilet the flushing thing rosak!!! so must pour water!!! then the downstairs toilet!! is perfectly good but the bulb is spoiled!!! hahaha!! I never get to taste the SOTONG my mom cook that day! i only get to hear comments from people to my mom saying that the sotong was very tasty!!! damn lah!!!
After the party i help to clean up and there was alot of food left so my mom pack some for praveent to take home and some for my brothers friend.......
Some picture that were taken last friday on my brothers BDAY!!
family picture!!! KECUALI THE PRAVEENT !!!
The Anderson Family!!

my bro the and his GF!!


My brothers schoolmates!!



My sis !!!




I cook fish!!

Me cooking!!










No comments: