Today Nothing much Nasi lemak again getting bored i think!!! hahaha.....today I lost to Bobby arm Wrestle Damn he is strong but damn Lanc..... I din even said I was stronger or what I just ask Bala who is more thin!!! and Bala said me.... then Bobby ask Bala to see nicely(tak puas) and Bala answer rajloo!! yeah yeah lol... then he ask who more Fit ... so Bala said him lah!! then he challenge me arm wrestle... I also took the challenge... and I lost.. is like WTF!! so he laugh and laugh(very annoying)=.=!!.
Today in tuition S(tuition friend) did some damn stupid jokes!! i laugh like shit men.... he ask me what if Praveent had sex wif an old lady and he ask me what is old lady in canto so i said AH poh.... then he was like doing some moan shouting Ah poh! Ah poh! damn I laughing like shit wei!!!
On my way back from tuition my Mom stop by the pharmacy to re-stock my flu medications(I have sinus problem).... and bought some Vitamin for me.... damn the price for my medications is so expensive now the damn vitamins tablets one buck one all together 15 tablets and the flu also one buck one all together 20 tablets!! all equals to 35 ringgit Malaysia!!
Rajloo
On Thursday, July 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment