WOOHOO!! today we sat at the canteen and Leong kok king was like starting the stand my me tune again !! and bobby come and say not like this lah stupid!! the he sang and the tune den leong followed and comes Ah meng... i continued by singing the song but sing until the first verse i stop and laugh because a fat girl and a boy from dunno what school were looking at us weirdly and I scared i sing out of tune!! haha then we continued infront of the scout dent!! Power we were like street performers!! then this part when Jerome was talking about his fight with bobby and bala he said "if i die then how" then i said "die die lah then you can sing tell Laura I love you!!" then everyone was like blur because they dunno the song!! so i sang and change it a little wanna know about that song check it out in youtube [Ray Peterson - tell Laura I love you]
Rajloo
On Thursday, July 17, 2008
.
.
.
.
.
.
wHEN TO jUSCO... Jcard day
reach there my mom say forget to bring her credit card!!!
I was like damn!!
.
..
Walking is the best possible exercise. Habituate yourself to walk very Far.
-Thomas Jefferson
...
..
.
hey my mom scolded me like shit because i use my stupid email[ dangeros_life_of_ultraboys@yahoo.com] address so send her buiness stuff.....I fucking sad lah
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment