Rajloo On Sunday, July 20, 2008

Damn!! today morning about 1am i was still awake so i told my sis i was going out to buy a burger behind because last night i had durian for dinner and i guess is not enough.... I injured myself when I open the door!! A damn bug flew to my eyes and i knock my head on the door and my knee too!! but after recovering i when to buy but the burger stall was close... so i walk home and i cook MAGGI MEE add a lot of stuff!!! after i finish I when to bed then!!
About 4 O'clock in the morning i woke up and when to the toilet to shit... i found out my shit were unusual... it was soft and not in pieces!!! after shitting i went back to my room and by few seconds I m in the toilet again vomiting!! Maggi mee..... and about five O'clock I woke up again and shit and vomit!! damn!! i when to bed again thinking It would be alright!!
I woke up around 8.55am to go for breakfast.. when to the toilet shit again and the shit was getting watery!! On the way to the restoran where we have breakfast my stomach was making noise again !! as soon i got down the car I ran to the toilet but just a little came out!! my mom ordered food for me just a little and i didn't finish it!! and the drink stall ask my dad "he eat small plate where got enough" so my dad told him he is sick!! so after breakfast we the whole family went to pengkalan to see a perodua Kancil that my Brother wanna buy for himself because sometimes he need my moms car to travel!! and his car is maybe gonna be sponsored and later is not gonna be road worty!!On the way back from pengkalan my stomach was giving problem again!!! so we stopped at pasir puteh ESSO station and I did a 30 minutes JOB there!! the shit was replace by water!! I only see water coming out of my asshole!!!damn wei
Came back home ate my medicine!! studied for awhile and i when to bed!!! because I used up all my energy shitting!! But towards evening i felt better!! haiz!!
the injury i got when the BUG flew to my eyes!!!

No comments: