Rajloo On Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Yesterday, was a holiday for all andersonians. The school had some Hostel carnival shit!! So Ultraboys decided to had fun...
We(Me,bobby,ah meng,chan,choh,leong,chai,chin,praveent,mong) when to extreme park in tambun, we played futsal for two section... we had damn a lot of fun and laughter!! we are the only people that are playing futsal there!! The first section we played civilize futsal then at the second section we play rugby instead of futsal. We stopped playing rugby and played futsal. I decided to be the Gaol keeper and i save quite an amount of ball and miss some catches and got injured by the ball too!
After futsal we when back home to take our bath and later about 1.20pm Ah meng, leong, praveent and Bobby meet up in my house and we when for Lunch in Ipoh garden east.I orded for pork mee but the stupid lady gave me seafood mee damn lah but the seafood me was not bad too.....after lunch I when to Bobby's house to study... and when for some bites near the kopitiam nearby... I was almost broke at that time. Later we when tuition.. bobby's mom send us!

Injured part while playing rugby!!!

No comments: